Thursday, November 26, 2009

You're on a thin line, but hey I thank you anyway,


that my heart may sing to you and not be silent. O Lord My God, I will give You thanks forever.
Psalm 30:12

It occurred to me that the same people disappoint ceaselessly. It isn't a recent epiphany, but I try to believe that if you hope that they would change, just a little, they just might. Is it worth it? I always thought so, because that's just something that I think is almost innate, for me at least. To care. Then, there are those who grateful does injustice to in describing my feelings toward them. Genuinely good-hearted, that they are. I'm glad to know that God doesn't disappoint, though. In due time, I hope to be able to show that everyday is thanksgiving, because talk is cheap.

Pumpkin pie. Thanksgiving food is soul food. Fattening, mouth-watering food during my favorite season, and a warm, love-filled aura to come home to. My list of food to eat here is slowly shortening itself day after day, but it's pretty sad that my stomach is accustomed to dining hall food.

Grateful for (besides the givens, they're listed in one of my previous blogs anyway):
Chipotle, contacts, Ernie Davis Hall, samgyupsahl, foliage, IRIS, grapefruits, Panera Bread, lace up boots, dried mangoes, snowboards, ...and the list is perpetual.

Happy Thanksgiving! Get fat.

I can't wait for my nephew to be born.

1 comment:

  1. you're getting good at writing. =) and lol at being thankful for iris dooof

    ReplyDelete