Tuesday, April 6, 2010
Up in flames.
I'm so angry..more than words can express currently. For that reason I'm listening to Christian songs on repeat and talking to God because I know that if anyone can pacify me, He can. I really don't want to go into specifics to be honest so I'm treading water with this post. It took me legit all night to write a three-four page paper when it should have taken two hours at the most because I was frustrated beyond belief. My lymph nodes are swollen so my voice is gone and swallowing solids is inconvenient. I need a break..maybe I'll go home within the next week or two. Mind you, I don't remember being this angry since junior high..haha.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
:( feel better <3 on the upside, parachute tmr?
ReplyDeleteis this what we talked about earlier? or something else...
ReplyDeletechin up babyyy <3 things will be okay