What a beaut. Meet Auburn.
Long story short as to how I ended up buying a bike: My mum and I got into a fight so with means of cooling down, I took the car and drove to target. It was definitely one of those spur-of-the-moment purchases but one of my personal best.
Biking is my new thing lately. It's an everyday activity (so far) as long as it's not raining and the only form of "exercise" I can fit into my work-filled schedule. Everyday my friend Anna and I push ourselves a little further (distance wise) than the day before, and I'm determined that soon enough we'll be able to go from Flushing to the XIsland Pkwy and back (it's further than you think). I'll have to set apart approx. 3 hrs for that but I can't find any reason why it wouldn't be worth it. If I still lived in Bayside it would be a lot more convienent, but there's no point in wishing for my pasttime.
Soccer.
It's always been one of the sports along with lax and tennis that I wish I got into when I was younger. Darn you, NYC Public Schools for not having better competition to motivate me to join. Anyway, the World Cup is always pretty exciting. The company I intern for gave out "Be The Reds" t-shirts to all the employees today and as ridiculous as this sounds...we did a "Dae Han Min Gook" chant in unison (well I didn't really because I was too tired). I hope we go far this year...because never will I wake up on a Saturday morning at 6am otherwise.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D_1XxGZdnhM&feature=player_embedded
As for work, today in particular was exhausting, maybe due to late night bike riding the day before. I really thought I had narcolepsy today, and it makes me wonder whether the work life is simpler than school on terms of sleep and whatnot. I was told once again of how bad of a loquacious story teller I am from a coworker that dropped me off at home...but it really is the sad truth. Oh well, that's just something you have to deal with muhaha. Ironically, I got 2nd place for Story Telling in the 2nd Grade.
Oh and apparently the redness of my eyes for the last two weeks have been something to comment on, I guess it's time to lay off the contacts for a while and go to the eye doctor.
That bike looks sickkk. I wanna buy a bike too, but it's so much dough. Blah. Biking really is the new hot thing.
ReplyDeleteHow've you been woman?!
FORGET BIKING.
ReplyDeleteROLLER-SKATING!