My 4th of July wknd was pretty eventful with the fireworks in the city and all but my favorite part was going to Battery Park afterwards and laying down in the grass while talking with Anna & Cindy. The heat can only be appreciated then, or at the beach...otherwise stepping outside is death. Anyway, we went over to a friend's and played poker for the first time, it was fun and I was high balllllllin with imaginary money. I could sort of understand why people would get so addicted to gambling, but self control ftw. Oh, and I went over my brother's house and played with my nephew. He's already 7 months old, meaning that time rushes by, and that I have 27 full days of interning in a Korean hierarchy.
Canon G10...I really want one. I really have to restrain from spending the money that I'm making though, for obvious reasons. Btw, my mum is leaving to Korea for at least a month and though it's probably relieving, I'm probably gonna miss her the second after she leaves...just saying.
Some pictures from the last two weeks, since I never post any.
new places new faces


No comments:
Post a Comment