8 days and no proper goodbye
5000 miles away with skype and occasional international calls for means of communication
There's something about the relationship between a mother and her child, I can't grasp the strength of it. The untainted love is much less than that of God's but it still exceeds any other earthly love that I will ever know of. I've come to appreciate my mum that much more after every year that passes because of her love for me.
she's leaving in 8 days and there was no time for a proper goodbye
she'll be 5000 miles away with skype and occasional international calls for means of communication, but it's just not enough
Moving to Korea will make her happy
and that's all that matters.
It's just that, it makes me sad. Really, really, sad.
:[ you are strongggg Michelle Chun!
ReplyDelete:( mmm. im here for you
ReplyDelete