I've been writing down all my daily doings and it's actually really...fun and interesting to look back on. It's a better alternative than writing long journal posts because I think I'm too lazy to write full sentences and paragraphs for that matter.
I'm leaving tmrw and it really makes me sad...maybe because all my closest friends are home or maybe because I'm just...comfortable here. But I do need the alone time that I'll get once the semester starts, so I suppose that'll be a plus.
Junior year, be good to me.
Morning classes...I will try my best to wake up for you and stay awake if I do attend, hahah.
Morning classes...I will try my best to wake up for you and stay awake if I do attend, hahah.
i found you here too!!! hahaha, you look so happy in all your pictures. i wish you the best for this year in Albany!!!
ReplyDelete