Sunday, November 6, 2011

what-if

Haven’t written a real post in a while so here goes.
This question always surfaces when in solitude…how and why did I end up in Albany? Out of all places! I still don’t have the exact answer to this and it was a rather rash decision that sort of led its own way. But I fully believe that everything happens for a reason and in the end, I’m not unhappy about being here. There’s always the handful that press the right buttons and I’m really grateful for them (though I wish some were still in college). If I didn’t transfer I probably wouldn’t have had the inclination to serve either (I know…horrible!). As monotonous and hideous this campus is, I can’t complain because I’m living almost luxuriously and that’s all that really matters. Gratefulness is making the most of what you have, anyway. 
I don’t think time is really a matter of cause and effect but rather moments entwined to…I don’t have the right words to finish this one, haha. But anyway, God really has a strange way of unwrapping His plans…which of course, is a good thing. Life would be boring if we always knew what to expect, no? 

No comments:

Post a Comment