Thursday, October 1, 2009

Aus-some mail.


Look what I got in the mail today! The box on the left is rice, ultimate lifesaver. I went home last week for..pretty much one day and gladly returned with a bag full of banchan. Homemade food is the best hands down. My days of suffering from withdrawal of Korean food have come to an end, for now at least. On the right, my cousin John and his girlfriend from Australia, which I met for the first time this summer while I was over there, decided to send me that 60$ sweater. Pretty nice relatives I have, huh? Rugby's really popular there.

Speaking of Australia, my internal clock must think that I'm still there (since they sleep when we wake). My circadian rhythm is thus, completely impaired. I missed astro lecture for the third time in a row. It honestly doesn't bother me as much as it should considering I loathe it, but my first test for the semester isn't really worthy of praise. Since I finished four seasons of How I Met Your Mother in two weeks, my nights are less productive, not that it was really productive to begin with. Living like an owl for such an extended period of time can't be too healthy, but I'd hate to resort to sleeping pills. Care to share any sleeping remedies? I'll be more than willing to take suggestions, because I really need to sleep..at night.



On the note of being healthy, it'd be nice if an apple a day, kept the doctor away. Thanks to my first year forum class that teaches me a whole lot of..nothing, there's a mandatory apple picking trip to be attended later today. Even though I'd much rather be working, regardless of workstudy's quite pitiful wages, I'm sure it won't be something to necessarily dread. Personally, I think stealing apples from the dining hall is much more efficient and hassle-free. But nothing says Fall like apples. I think Syracuse decided to be unthoughtful and skip the whole essence of Autumn (foliage!). Scarves are warm and definitely enamored of but, it's a bit too early in the year to be throwing them on.

My blog's really mellow if you haven't noticed already, due to the lack of energy that often occurs from breaking night (To Non-New Yorkers: Please care to explain why this term is so weird) unwillingly. If I feel like it some other day, I'll post up some of my old poems. Peace out, cubscout.


1 comment:

  1. dudee i like your blogspot url name. it's cutee hahah. a) sleep earlier! b) im talking to you right now c) can't wait to see what else you'll blog about and to read your old poems, :)

    ReplyDelete