On another note, I'm going home this wknd thanks to a dollar bus ticket. I honestly have mixed emotions on going back due to a few things, but hopefully it'll be a good weekend. At least I found another way to be completely unproductive. Warning: Being hasty and deciding to go on this website will cause automatic addiction, meaning: game over. SU, no it's not Syracuse University! Click on the top left corner where it says stumble, and it'll give you all these miscellaneous, interesting sites. Some are futile but for the most part, it's a great way to waste time without going on facebook. And this is one of the things that I stumbled upon.

Take me to Finland so I could stay in an igloo and see this. Shoot, I'd love astro a lot more if we didn't have to go into the specifics of where these lights come from, and all that other irrelevant crap.
hey daughter :). you like your father must type. here is a mess of my fragments from here and there where few venture out.. whether because they are not allowed or simply because they are scared from lack of capacity in the brain. if youre ever bored http:// jloo.tabulas.com
ReplyDelete...thanks for introducing another time wasting site to my bookmarks > <;; here's one for you: tumblr. XD
ReplyDelete